Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- Addedum 1 - ISOKA-MUYOMBE-CHAMA-LUNDAZI ROAD, Lot 2 and 3
- Addedum 1 - SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOUR (4) MOBILE WEIGHBRIDGE TRAILERS WITH EQUIPMENT
- Addedum1 - UPGRADING OF ROAD D769 FROM MUMBWA/ITEZHI TEZHI JUNCTION ON M9 TO ITEZHI TEZHI
- ADDEDUM 1- UPGRADING OF 113KM OF THE SAMFYA TO KASABA VIA LUBWE
- ADDENDUM 1 PARKING AREAS AND ACCESS ROADS TO THE NEW INDEPENDENCE STADIUM
- ADDENDUM No.: 1 TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A BRIDGE AT MUFUCHANI
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF USING SEGMENTED PAVING BLOCK TECHNOLOGY
- THE CONSTRUCTION AND UPGRADING TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD APPROXIMATELY 158 KM OF MPIKA TO MUCHINGA
- TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE STRUCTURES ON SELECTED ROADS IN LUSAKA URBAN
- TENDER FOR THE PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OF MPIKA KASAMA (M1) ROAD IN MUCHINGA AND NORTHERN PROVINCES.
President Sata launches Luangwa Bridge , Feira Road Project
- Tuesday, 06 November 2012
- Bisenti Mkangaza
Upgrading of the 91km kilometre Luangwa Bridge – Feira Road from gravel to bituminous standards has commenced. His Excellency the President Michael Chilufya Sata officially flagged off the construction of the road on March 30, 2013 at a colourful ceremony held at Manuele Village.
The 24 month Project which falls in Lusaka Province would provide a short link for economic trade between Zambia and the southern sub-region of the African continent through Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
The President said the road would be beneficial to the Zambian people living along it for easy transportation of their agricultural produce to the market. The road traverses through farming communities and a game management area and thus critical for transportation of farm inputs and produce to and from the markets with great potential for tourism attraction adding that during construction period, the Project would provide employment to the local people especially the youth.
“Time has come for this Government to fulfil its promises and ensure that the poor people in the villages also benefit and appreciate development efforts,” the President said. He directed the Road Development Agency (RDA) to speed up the works and ensure that the Project was completed within time.
The Project will be undertaken by China Geo International Corporation and will start from the Junction with Great East Road junction at the Luangwa Bridge to Luangwa Boma (Feira) with the Road stretching along the Luangwa River through Katondwe School up to Feira.Last Updated on Thursday, 02 May 2013 17:19 Read more...
Road Sector Agencies sign MoU with Finance Ban
The Road Development Agency (RDA), National Road Fund Agency (NRFA) and Finance Bank Zambia Limited have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) called the Construction Finance Initiative (CFI) aimed at empowering Small and Medium Scale Contractors.
Deputy Minister of Finance, Hon. Miles Sampa witnessed the tripartite signing ceremony held at Hotel Intercontinental in Lusaka on Friday, 5th April, 2013. Director and Chief Executive Officer for RDA, Engineer Bernard Chiwala and NRFA Director and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Anthony Mwanaumo signed for their respective institutions while Finance Bank Managing Director, Mr. Barkat Ali signed for the Bank.Read more...