Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- Weighbridge Operation and Management System Software tender
- BID DOCUMENT - TENDER FOR THE UPGRADING MONZE – NIKO ROAD TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD
- RESERVED SCHEME - TENDER FOR THE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OF ROADS IN WESTERN PROVINCE
- TENDER FOR THE ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OF TRUNK, MAIN AND DISTRICT ROADS IN COPPERBELT PROVINCE
- TENDER FOR THE UPGRADING OF APPROXIMATELY 74 KM OF THE MONZE-NIKO ROAD TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ELECTRONIC WEIGHBRIDGES IN ZAMBIA
- LINK ZAMBIA 8000 ROAD PROJECT STATUS UPDATE NO. 16
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Link Zambia 8000 Road Project Update No. 16
This document presents the 2013 Road Sector Annual Work Plan (RSAWP) which covers the period from January to December 2013. The work plan draws its resources from the Medium Term Expenditure Framework and has been aligned to the Nation's Sixth National Development Plan (SNDP) whose strategic focus is human and infrastructure development. The total amount of resources for the 2013 RSAWP is ZMK3.288 trillion comprising 25% in external financing (Loans and Grants) and 75% from local resources in the form of direct GRZ funding from the Treasury and the Road Fund.
This summary gives a summary on performance of the 2010 Annual Work Plan (AWP) an over view of the 2011 AWP. The budgetary allocation in the 2010 AWP was ZMK1.294 trillion comprising funding from GRZ (25%), Road Fund (41%) and the External Support (34%). Only 62 % of the local resources were released for disbursement as of September 2010 and the remaining 38% is yet to be released.
The AWP 2010 provides detailed distribution by funding sources and summaries of all activities planned for the year. It also shows the funds distribution per province as well as a listing of the planned projects and activities. The strategy is to concentrate on on-going projects with the objective of seeing them to completion. The main types of interventions are classified as Upgrading, Emergencies, Periodic Maintenance, Routine Maintenance, Rehabilitation, Consultancy Services and Capacity building.
The Annual Work Plan (AWP) for 2009 captures planned expenditures on activities managed by the Road Development Agency (RDA).
The paper is structured as follows: Following the introduction, a review of the 2008 AWP is presented and this is followed by a presentation of the AWP 2009. The rest of the sections discuss the selection criteria, project risks and challenges and finally some conclusions are made.