Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- TENDER FOR THE UPGRADING OF THE PEMBA-MAPANZA ROAD TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD IN SOUTHERN PROVINCE
- VENDOR RATING BROCHURE
- AXLE LOAD BROCHURE
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 12th Edition
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 11th Edition
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 10th Edition
- THE 2015 PROCUREMENT PLAN - SERVICES
- THE 2015 PROCUREMENT PLAN - WORKS AND GOODS
- GUIDELINES FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF NON-CONVENTIONAL ROAD CONSTRUCTION SOIL STABILISERS/ADDITIVES.
- ANNUAL WORK PLAN - 2015
2013 - 2014 PROCUREMENT PLAN for WORKS & GOODS
PROCUREMENT PLAN for SERVICES 2013 - 2014
2014 LINK ZAMBIA 8000 PROJECT ESTIMATES WORKPLAN
This document presents the 2013 Road Sector Annual Work Plan (RSAWP) which covers the period from January to December 2013. The work plan draws its resources from the Medium Term Expenditure Framework and has been aligned to the Nation's Sixth National Development Plan (SNDP) whose strategic focus is human and infrastructure development. The total amount of resources for the 2013 RSAWP is ZMK3.288 trillion comprising 25% in external financing (Loans and Grants) and 75% from local resources in the form of direct GRZ funding from the Treasury and the Road Fund.