Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- Tender Award - Construction of Mbesha Bridge Across Lukulu River.
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE TECHNO-ECONOMIC STUDY OF CHIMUPATI, MULILIMA, KABETA AND NANSANGA FARM
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE TECHNO-ECONOMIC STUDY CHISENGU (D104/D791 JUNCTION) – MWANYA –CHITUNGULU
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DETAILED DESIGN SPAN BRIDGE AND 2 (2X1200MM) BOX CULVERTS ON LWELA RIVER
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE TECHNO-ECONOMIC STUDIES OF LIVINGSTONE BYPASS ROAD, SOUTHERN PROVINCE
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE TECHNO-ECONOMIC STUDIES OF THE CHOMA BYPASS ROAD, SOUTHERN PROVINCE
- TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS STATIONERY AND OFFICE SUPPLIES ON ONE (1) YEAR RUNNING
- CONSTRUCTION OF PEDESTRIAN BARRIER AND ROAD MARKNG ON KAFUE ROAD BETWEEN KAFUE ROUND ABOUT & CHAWAMA
- PERIODIC MAINTENANCE T002/M015 JUNCTION IN CHIRUNDU TO KARIBA DAM IN SIAVONGA
- TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF PEDESTRIAN BARRIER AND ROAD MARKNG
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.