Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- ADDENDUM 1 - DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF 190KM OF THE KALABO – KALONGOLA – SITOTI
- ADDENDUM No 1 - TENDER FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE KALABO – KALONGOLA – SITOTI ROAD
- ADDENDUM No 1 - CONSTRUCTION WORKS TO UPGRADE THE SOLWEZI TO KIPUSHI ROAD
- ADDENDUM No 1 - CONSTRUCTION WORKS TO UPGRADE THE LUWINGU TO CHABA ROAD
- UPGRADING TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD OF APPROXIMATELY 270 KM OF THE KATUNDA (M9) – LUKULU – WATOPA
- TENDER FOR UPGRADING OF 194KM OF KALABO - KALONGOLA (D319)-SITOTI TO MATEBELE (M10) ROAD
- UPGRADING OF 122KM OF THE KAWAMBWA - MPOROKOSO (D019)
- UPGRADING OF KASEMPA TO MUMBWA LOT 1
- UPGRADING OF KASEMPA TO MUMBWA LOT 2
- UPGRADING OF KASEMPA TO MUMBWA LOT 3
RDA Annual Report 2013.
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.