Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- Addedum 1 - ISOKA-MUYOMBE-CHAMA-LUNDAZI ROAD, Lot 2 and 3
- Addedum 1 - SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FOUR (4) MOBILE WEIGHBRIDGE TRAILERS WITH EQUIPMENT
- Addedum1 - UPGRADING OF ROAD D769 FROM MUMBWA/ITEZHI TEZHI JUNCTION ON M9 TO ITEZHI TEZHI
- ADDEDUM 1- UPGRADING OF 113KM OF THE SAMFYA TO KASABA VIA LUBWE
- ADDENDUM 1 PARKING AREAS AND ACCESS ROADS TO THE NEW INDEPENDENCE STADIUM
- ADDENDUM No.: 1 TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A BRIDGE AT MUFUCHANI
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF USING SEGMENTED PAVING BLOCK TECHNOLOGY
- THE CONSTRUCTION AND UPGRADING TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD APPROXIMATELY 158 KM OF MPIKA TO MUCHINGA
- TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF DRAINAGE STRUCTURES ON SELECTED ROADS IN LUSAKA URBAN
- TENDER FOR THE PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OF MPIKA KASAMA (M1) ROAD IN MUCHINGA AND NORTHERN PROVINCES.
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.