Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- VENDOR RATING BROCHURE
- AXLE LOAD BROCHURE
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 12th Edition
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 11th Edition
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 10th Edition
- UPGRADING OF 47 KM OF THE MANSA TO MATANDA (D102) ROAD IN LUAPULA PROVINCE
- TENDER FOR UPGRADING OF MANSA TO MATANDA
- THE 2015 PROCUREMENT PLAN - SERVICES
- THE 2015 PROCUREMENT PLAN - WORKS AND GOODS
- GUIDELINES FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF NON-CONVENTIONAL ROAD CONSTRUCTION SOIL STABILISERS/ADDITIVES.
RDA Annual Report 2013.
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.