Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUINTY - TECHNICIAN - WORKS (2 POSITIONS)
- COMMENCEMENT OF REHABILITATION WORKS ON GREAT EAST ROAD
- TENDER FOR THE PERIOADIC MAINTENACE OF APPROXIMATELY 30Km OF THE KABWE – CHIBOMBO ROAD (T2)
- Re-opening of Kapiri mposhi Weighbridge
- TENDER FOR THE UPGRADING OF 78 KM OF KASABA TO LUWINGU VIA CHUNGU (RD429) ROAD IN NORTHERN PROVINCE
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES OF THE MONZE TO MAZABUKA ROAD
- JOINT PRESS STATEMENT
- BIDDING DOCUMENT - TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF A FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE DESIGN REVIEW AND CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION OF THE MUTANDA TO KASEMPA RFP
- Design Review and Construction Supervision of the Monze to Pemba Road (T1) - RFP
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.