Useful Links & Partner Agencies
Downloads - Tenders & Reports
- Upgrading to Bituminous Standard of the Kasempa to Kaoma (D301) Road.
- Upgrading to Bituminous Standard of Lufwanyama to Kankolonkolo (M18) Road
- Construction Works to Upgrade approximately 65 Km of the Mpongwe to Machiya Road
- INTERVIEWS FOR THE POSITION OF TOLL COLLECTOR
- Design Review and Construction Supervision of 47km of Mansa to Matanda road
- Design and Tender Document Preparation of the Ngabwe Bridge across the Kafue River
- TENDER FOR THE UPGRADING OF THE PEMBA-MAPANZA ROAD TO BITUMINOUS STANDARD IN SOUTHERN PROVINCE
- VENDOR RATING BROCHURE
- AXLE LOAD BROCHURE
- RDA CORPORATE MAGAZINE - 12th Edition
RDA Annual Report 2013.
This is the fourth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2008 was satisfactory having achieved the objectives of the work programmes set under the RoadSIP II.
This is the fifth Annual Report of the Road Development Agency (RDA). The report shows that the performance of the Agency in 2009.
This Annual Report presents the activities of the Road Development Agency during the period 1st January to 31st December 2007. The Report records the key successes and challenges and is intended to give the stakeholders a good understanding of the performance of the road sector in terms of road infrastructure development and management, in line with good corporate governance. During the year under review the RDA attained its full structure and filled all the positions and was therefore able to fulfill its mandate with respect to implementation of the AWP for 2007.
This is the Road Development Agency’s second annual report. It presents all the activities and achievements of the Agency in the year 2006.